Visbella® Fire Stop is a pressure storage fire extinguisher.Technical performance meets the requirements of EN3-8.This series fire extinguisher has the characteristics of simple structure,flexible operation,high efficiency and wide application range.
•Completely remove dust,water stains,and grease from the painted place.
• Fill and level up the sunken part with putty then polish.
• Before spraying,shake the bottle for about two minutes,and to make the paint fully mixed Evenly.
• Press the valve button with a finger and evenly spray the surface at a distance of 20-30 cm
• By spraying more times, every two minutes to spray a thin layer can get the better effect.
• Invert the bottle after use, and spray the head till gas was sprayed out,clean the spray mouth to avoid blocking mouth.Caution
• For undefined material, please try to spray on a cloth on a small area, and inspect the effect after 10 minutes.
• During usage, keep the angle between can and level above 45°C
• Use in a well-ventilated and dustless area, the paint will achieve the best performance in cool and dry condition. Don’t spray in rainy or freezing cold environment.
• Skin and eye irritant! In case of eye contact,flush with clean water, and seek medical attention!
• Combustible! Do not puncture, incinerate,expose or store above 45°C.
KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE AND ANY HEAT SOURCE!
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN!
||Please indicate: Pictures and Description may vary from actual product.